Music Business 101 Workshop
Are you a female musician or woman interested in a career in the music business? Join us on Saturday, March 3 from 12pm-3pm at Nova Place, as Women Who Rock hosts a women-focused Music Business 101 Workshop.
This educational workshop is a great way to network with other women in the industry and will cover:
- Music Business fundamentals
- How to market your music in the digital age
- Branding yourself as an artist
- How to distribute your music on online platforms like iTunes & Spotify
- Social Media management & how to attract new fans
- Public Relations & creating a compelling artist bio
- How to generate money as an artist
Hosted by Melinda Colaizzi - Founder/CEO of Women Who Rock, who brings over 15 years of experience as a performing artist and is a music industry professional working with companies including Universal Records, Live Nation/Ticketmaster, Aerosmith/PKA Entertainment & ShowClix.
Get your ticket now as space is limited!